Showing all 18 results
In Moolea, we create natural soap bars by hand using the cold process method. We don’t use machines. Therefore, each soap bar is slightly different and does not always look like the picture.
Our eco-friendly, natural soaps are based on only high-quality vegetable oils, such as olive oil, shea butter, coconut oil, hemp oil, pumpkin seed oil, sweet almond oil, and castor oil.
We have 17 different soap bars, and each is different and unique:
- Aleppo 30% soap helps fight various skin problems such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, herpes, bacterial dermatitis, fungal infections and scalp problems like dandruff
- Avocado soap has real avocado to moisturize your skin and is full of Vitamins C, E and K
- Beetroot soap has natural beetroot to fights skin blemishes
- Charcoal soap is excellent for treating oily skin
- Coffee soap is based on real coffee with coffee grounds for great peeling every other day!
- Cucumber soap with real cucumber puree revitalizes the skin
- Goat milk soap is based on goat milk for its soothing properties and ability to keep the skin hydrated
- Honey soap with real honey to give your skin super moisturizer
- Lavender soap is made from lavender-infused oil for better antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Lemongrass soap full of poppy seeds for great peeling
- Olive soap is very mild for skin needing extra care
- Orange with calendula soap is based on calendula-infused oil to increase the soothing and antiseptic properties
- Pink Himalayan salt soap is a great detoxifier and helps to get rid of greasy skin
- Raspberry with banana soap is a sweet soap bar with real raspberries and bananas
- Turmeric soap has natural antiseptic and strong anti-inflammatory properties