Showing all 4 results
At Moolea, we have three different shampoo bars: ayurvedic shampoo bar, lemon balm shampoo bar and oat shampoo bar:
- Ayurvedic shampoo bar improves the condition of the hair and scalp, gives strength, shine and volume
- Lemon balm shampoo bar effectively cleanses the scalp and provides it with all the necessary nutrients and is for normal and oily hair.
- Oat shampoo bar is for thinning and falling out hair
Shampoo in the form of a bar is a bit of a novelty. Everyone knows soap bars, and when we talk about shampoo bars, it is a big surprise “but how?” And just like soap, it can take good care of the scalp and hair. In addition, because it has a different pH than soap bar, you do not need to use a vinegar rinse after it.
So, how to use them, you may ask. It is very simple:
- Heat the bar for a few seconds under a stream of warm water
- Rub a small amount into washed and damp hair
In the same section, we have a conditioner bar that is deeply nourishing and contains luxurious cold-pressed oils and butter, d-panthenol and hydrolyzed oat proteins. It gives hair shine and softness.
We do not produce these shampoo and conditioner bars ourselves. We found a company that shares our views and acts following our beliefs. And this is how our cooperation began. Therefore also these
products are from natural ingredients, in harmony with each other and with nature.
We pack our products in zero-waste style. We use papercraft bags and paper labels which you can easily recycle.