Moolea Agnieszka Leonowicz is the data controller of the processing activities described below. This means that Moolea Agnieszka Leonowicz decides why and how your personal information is processed.
This Policy may change from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. This Policy was last updated on 4th February 2020.
Data I Collect And How I Collect It
The personal information I collect and how I collect it are as follows:
The personal information you give to me. This is information about you that you give to me by entering information via my website, social media platforms, or corresponding with me by phone, email or otherwise.
This personal information is provided voluntarily provided. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use my site, ordering products I provide through my site, posting material on any of my blogs, forums, wikis and other social media applications, requesting services, and managing your account online (including accessing documentation and engaging in correspondence with me by phone, email or otherwise). Such information may consist of but is not limited to, your title, name, delivery or billing address, email address, payment card details, sales information relating to the sale of products to you, correspondence and communication details, and telephone and fax numbers.
I may also ask you for information when you report a problem with my site. If you complete any surveys that I request you complete for research purposes, I will collect information in such circumstances as well. The information you give me includes your name, address, email address and phone number, enquiry details and may include records of any correspondence and responses to any surveys.
Personal information I collect about you. I may automatically collect details of transactions you carry out through the site, and your visits to my site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources you access. I may also automatically collect technical information, including anonymous data collected by the hosting server for statistical purposes, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform. Please see Cookies for further information. I may also collect any personal information which you allow to be shared that is part of your public profile or third party social network, type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
How I Use Your Personal Information
The purposes for which I use your information and the legal basis under data protection laws on which I rely to do this are explained below.
Performance of the contract with you or take steps to enter into. I may use and process your personal information where I have supplied you (or continue to supply you) with any products or services, where I am processing an order from you, where I have arranged for the supply of another company’s products or services to you, or where you are in discussions with me about any new product or service. I will use this information in connection with the contract for the supply of products or services when it is needed to carry out that contract with you or for you to enter into it. Please see Data I collect and how I collect it above for details of the types of the personal information I process for these purposes.
I may use and process your personal information where I must pursue my legitimate interests as a business, or that of a third party, for the following purposes:
• for marketing activities (other than where I rely on your consent to contact you by email or text with information about my products and services or share your details with third parties to do the same, as explained below in Consent for data processing);
• for analysis to inform my marketing strategy, and to enhance and personalize your customer experience (including to improve the recommendations I make to you on my website);
• to personalize your shopping experience, for example how you use my website to provide you with personalized offers or shopping ideas;
• to conduct market research, either myself or with reputable agencies;
• to correspond or communicate with you;
• to verify the accuracy of data that I hold about you and create a better understanding of you as a customer;
• to help me understand more about you as a customer, the products and services you consume, how you consume them and how you shop across the Moolea, so I can serve you better;
• for network and information security for me to take steps to protect your information against loss or damage, theft or unauthorized access;
• for prevention of fraud and other criminal activities;
• to comply with a request from you in connection with the exercise of your rights (for example where you have asked me not to contact you for marketing purposes, I will keep a record of this on my suppression lists to be able to comply with your request);
• to assess and improve my service to customers, stores and website;
• for the management of queries, complaints, or claims; and
• for the establishment and defence of my legal rights.
Consent for data processing. I may use and process your personal data where you have consented for me to do so. This includes:
• To contact you with marketing information about my products and/or services if you have (i) registered for an account with me online and (where I don’t have another basis to contact you) indicate that you would like to receive such marketing from me; (ii) sign up to my mailing list, emails or texts service via my website or another medium where available; or (iii) when you refresh your marketing preferences and provide consent when responding to a request from me to do so.
You may withdraw your consent for me to use your information in any of these ways at any time. Please see Withdrawing your consent for further details.
By providing your personal information and registering with me or logging on with me when you enter my websites, you explicitly consent to process and disclose your Personal Information for the purposes, and otherwise in the manner set out in this Policy, or as otherwise provided by the Terms and Conditions.
Legal requirement. I will use your personal information to comply with my legal obligations: (i) to assist any public authority or criminal investigation body; (ii) to identify you when you contact me; and/or (iii) to verify the accuracy of data I hold about you.
Vital interests. Where I have supplied you with any products, I may use your personal information to contact you if there are any urgent safety or product recall notices to communicate to you or where I otherwise reasonably believe that the processing of your personal information will prevent or reduce any potential harm to you. It is in your vital interests for me to use your personal information in this way.
Others Who May Receive Or Have Access To Your Personal Information
I recognize that your personal information is valuable and I take all reasonable measures to protect your information while it is in my care.
Third parties who provide products and services
There are some instances where your personal data may be shared with others to improve your customer experience at Moolea Agnieszka Leonowicz. Personal data submitted to me may be disclosed to other member firms to process your order. I will never pass on your information to other companies for anything unrelated to Moolea Agnieszka Leonowicz.
Me suppliers and service providers
I may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers, agents, subcontractors and other organizations to provide services to me or directly to you on Moolea’s behalf. These include providers of information technology, identity management, advertising agencies, administrative services, website hosting and management, data analysis, data back-up, security and storage services. When I use third-party service providers, I only disclose to them any personal information that is necessary for them to provide their service and I have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it other than by my specific instructions.
Credit/debit card payment processors
When you purchase any products or services online, your credit/debit card payment is processed by a third-party payment processor, who specializes in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions. If you have any questions regarding secure transactions, please contact me using the details at the end of this Policy.
Customer satisfaction surveys
As customer satisfaction is important to me, I may ask a third-party research company to contact you for the sole purpose of gathering general information and specific information relating to me and my products and services.
Other ways I may share your personal information
I may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of my business and assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganization. Moolea may disclose your personal information if I am under a duty to disclose or share it to comply with any legal obligation, to detect or report a crime, to enforce or apply the terms of my contracts or to protect the rights, property or safety of my visitors and customers, to any law enforcement, regulatory, or other government agencies or other third parties as required by, and by, applicable law or regulation.
I will always take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
Security And Links To Other Sites
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although I will do my best to protect your personal information, I cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to my website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once I have received your personal information, I put in place reasonable and appropriate controls to ensure that it remains secure against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorised access.
Where I have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access an account, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. I ask you not to share your password with anyone.
My website may contain links to other websites run by other organizations. This Policy does not apply to those other websites‚ so I encourage you to read their privacy policies. I cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if you access them using links that I provide. Also, if you linked to my website from a third party website, I cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party website and recommend that you check the policy of that third party website.
I may collect your preferences to receive marketing information directly from me by email in the following ways:
• If you register an account with me online, I will ask you if you would like to provide your consent to receive marketing information directly from me;
• If you join my mailing list, I will contact you with marketing information, including special offers and new product information;
• If place an order I may contact you with marketing information in the ways mentioned in the notices presented to you, except where you indicate you would prefer otherwise; or
• From time to time, I may ask you to refresh your marketing preferences by asking you to confirm that you consent to continue receiving marketing information from me.
If you do not complete a purchase and have not indicated that you would prefer otherwise, I may send a reminder to you about your incomplete purchase.
You have the right to withdraw your consent (opt-out) at any time to my use of your personal information for marketing purposes. Please see Withdrawing your Consent and Objecting to my use of your personal information below for further details on how you can do this.
You have several rights about your personal information under data protection law. About certain rights, I may ask you for information to confirm your identity and, where applicable, to help me to search for your personal information. Except in rare cases, I will respond to you within one month from either (i) the date that I have confirmed your identity or (ii) where I do not need to do this because I already have this information, from the date I received your request.
• Accessing your personal information. You have the right to ask for a copy of the information that I hold about you by emailing or writing to me at the address at the end of this Policy. I may not provide you with a copy of your personal information if this concerns other individuals or I have another lawful reason to withhold that information.
• Correcting and updating your personal information. The accuracy of your information is important to me and I am working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information that I hold about you. In the meantime, if you change your name or address/email address, or you discover that any of the other information I hold is inaccurate or out of date, please let me know by contacting me in any of the details described at the end of this Policy.
• Withdrawing your consent. Where I rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing your personal information, as set out under How I use your personal information, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting me using the details at the end of this Policy. If you would like to withdraw your consent to receiving any direct marketing to which you previously opted-in, you can do so using me unsubscribe tool. If you withdraw your consent, my use of your personal information before you withdraw is still lawful.
• Objecting to my use of your personal information and automated decisions made about you. Where I rely on your legitimate business interests as the legal basis for processing your personal information for any purpose(s), as out under How I use your personal information, you may object to me using your personal information for these purposes by emailing or writing to me at the address at the end of this Policy. Except for the purposes for which I am sure I can continue to process your personal information, I will temporarily stop processing your personal information in line with your objection until I have investigated the matter. If I agree that your objection is justified by your rights under data protection laws, I will permanently stop using your data for those purposes. Otherwise, I will provide you with my justification as to why I need to continue using your data. You may object to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes and I will automatically comply with your request. If you would like to do so, please use my unsubscribe tool. You may also contest a decision made about you based on automated processing by contacting me in any of the details described at the end of this Policy.
• Erasing your personal information or restricting its processing. In certain circumstances, you may ask for your personal information to be removed from my systems by emailing or writing to me at the address at the end of this Policy. Unless there is a reason that the law allows me to use your personal information for longer, I will make reasonable efforts to comply with your request. You may also ask me to restrict processing your personal information where you believe it is unlawful for me to do so, you have objected to its use and my investigation is pending or you require me to keep it in connection with legal proceedings. In these situations, I may only process your personal information whilst its processing is restricted if I have your consent or are legally permitted to do so, for example for storage purposes, to protect the rights of another individual or company or in connection with legal proceedings.
• Transferring your personal information in a structured data file. Where I rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing your personal information or need to process it in connection with your contract, as set out under How I use your personal information, and I process this information electronically, you may ask me to provide you with a copy of that information in a structured data file. I will provide this to you electronically in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, such as a CSV file. You can ask me to send your personal information directly to another service provider, and I will do so if this is technically possible. I may not provide you with a copy of your personal information if this concerns other individuals or I have another lawful reason to withhold that information.
How Long Do I Hold Information For?
If I collect your personal information, the length of time I retain a record of your personal information for is determined by several factors. This is done to provide you with high quality and consistent service. I will always retain your personal information by law and regulation and never retain your information for longer than is necessary.
If you have signed up to receive email marketing from me I will store your personal information for as long as you are subscribed to my email marketing list (even if your account has closed). If you unsubscribe or your subscription expires because you do not interact with my marketing emails, I will keep your email address on my suppression list to ensure that I do not send you marketing emails.
If you have contacted me with a complaint or query I will store your personal information for as long as is reasonably required to resolve your complaint or query.
When it is no longer necessary to retain your data, I will delete the personal information that I hold about you from my systems.
Changes To My Policy
I may modify or amend this Policy from time to time at my discretion and any changes will be notified to you by posting an updated version on my website and/or by contacting you by email. Any changes will take effect 7 days after the date of my email or the date on which I post the modified Policy on my website, whichever is the earlier. I encourage you to periodically review this Policy to be informed about how I am protecting your information and check for changes. If you do not agree with any aspect of the updated Policy you must immediately notify me and cease using my services.
Please direct any queries about this Policy or about the way I process your personal information using my contact details below.
If you wish to write to me, please write to Moolea Agnieszka Leonowicz, Birkenweg 12, 5303 Wurenlingen.